- Boating. MemoryMaker too is what we call our boat.
It's our opportunity to 'slow down...stop and smell the roses and make a few memories'. Our
favorite spot in the summer is Silver Glen Springs (about a 3 1/2 hour trip
by water from Jacksonville) and Lake Cumberland in Kentucky. During the summer 2005, we did the Great Loop.
- Dolphin Watching. Some of our most precious time is spent sitting on the dock watching the dolphins go in and out with the tide
especially when they're catching a free ride with one of the ocean going
- Tennis. Don't play as much as I would like.
Coached men's tennis for about 5 years at Cumberland College.
- Motor Sports. Actually this is more Dave's interest than mine. When we lived in Kentucky we had a 1/4 mile asphalt race track (Corbin Speedway) - what a learning experience! Dave used to also be very successful promoting Truck & Tractor pulls. He stills enjoys watching NASCAR and we go to Daytona for the races every year.
- Family. No children; however, we have two nephews and three