Software Engineer, 2000-2001
Savvion, Inc., Santa Clara, CA, USA
Savvion (www.savvion.com) offers the only business process management solution that addresses the complete process lifecycle from process modeling & simulation to process deployment to process optimization. Job responsibilities include:
- Analyzing, designing and developing software for web based request for quotation (RFQ) for the company ShipLogix. The RFQ software allows all trading partners to collaborate online 24/7 on a real time basis.
- Acting as a business analyst to draft user requirement.
- Designing and implementing database objects, stored procedures, packages, triggers and Java Beans to implement business logics.
- Software used: Solaris, Oracle 8i, Java 1.2, Servlets, JSP, Beans, JDBC, Java Script, Apache-JServer, Dreamweaver.
Operations and Maintenance Engineer, 1997-1999
Indo Rama Synthetic (India) Ltd., India
Indo Rama is the largest dedicated polyester manufacturer and exporter in the India (www.indoramaindia.com). Job responsibilities include:
- Working as a maintenance engineer in captive power plant division.
- Performing maintenance and operations of three 13.54 MW diesel generators.
- Monitoring various engine parameters and generating performance reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Performing year-long maintenance that includes complete overhauling of the engine.
Project Engineer, 1996-1997
L&T – ECC Construction Group, India
L&T – ECC is India’s largest engineering and construction conglomerate (www.lntecc.com). Job responsibilities include:
- Project planning, monitoring and execution for Monoethylene Glycol (MEG) plant for client Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Responsible for complete project development life cycle management. Responsibilities involved project planning and analysis, project execution and implementation, project testing, and project handover to client.
- Organizing and conducting weekly team meetings to plan the week ahead tasks and to keep track of the progress of project.
- Involved in heavy equipment erection and balancing, spools erection and hydraulic testing, and project commencement activities after project completion.
Quality Control Engineer, 1995-1996
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd., India
Mahindra & Mahindra is one of the largest manufacturers of SUVs, Agricultural Tractors and LCVs (www.mahindra.com). Job responsibilities include:
- Working as a quality engineer in Vendor Inspection department.
- Checking and testing parts supplied by vendors using statistical quality control tools and making decisions regarding lots acceptance or rejection.
- Evaluating, rating and selecting vendors.