- Member of Faculty Senate, 2011 - Present.
- Member of Graduate Council, 2011 - Present.
- Developed web-based Faculty Expertise Search System for the University, 2009.
- Involved in developing project management concentration for MBA. Courses include CPM 610, CPM 620, CPM 630 and CPM 640.
- Member of Assessment of Learning Committee, 2011 - Present.
- MIS Coordinator, 2011 - Present.
Responsibilities include revising MIS curriculum program, revising existing courses offered, setting up MIS labs and scheduling courses for the upcoming semester.
- Chaired faculty search committee for operations management position, 2011-2012.
- Member of Tenure and Promotion Committee, 2011 - Present.
- Member of Curriculum Committee, 2011 - Present.
- Involved in developing Oracle certification track for MIS majors at undergraduate level.
- Involved in various student recruitment activities such as visiting community high schools, attending career fairs and other promotional activities.
- Involved in various volunteering services at Hindu temple, Fayetteville.
- Involved in various volunteering services at Indian Organization, Fayetteville.
Services to Profession
- Served as reviewer for many academic journals and conferences including International Journal of Production Research, Journal of Operations and Quantitative, Management, American Institute of Higher Education Journal and Decision Science Institute (DSI) Conference.
- Served as book reviewers for the books including:
1. Operations Management by Stevenson, 11th Edition, McGraw-Hill
2. Managing Operations Across the Supply Chain, McGraw-Hill Publishing
3. Systems Analysis and Design, 4th Edition by Dennis, Wixom and Roth (ISBN: 978-0-470-22854-8)